Ocean Meets Earth Choker Necklace (Item #743)Regular price $250.00
This choker is handmade at our studio in Tiverton, Rhode Island. We spent hours polishing and precisely setting the stone with a blue freshwater pearl in fine sterling silver. The randomly formed patterns in this Sara Yo stone resemble the scenery of earth meeting ocean that you might see along sandy shorelines, and each piece is like no other. It lays beautifully on the décolletage and looks so cool layered with longer styles from the collection.
About Sara Yo Stones:
- Made from mineral, JDZ Kaolin formed over millions of years.
- The mineral served Chinese royalty over several dynasties.
- Become shinier the longer you wear them.
- Bring five Chinese Tao healing elements.
- Each stone is one of a kind, therefore it may slightly differ from that pictured.
The Spiritual Energy: The design with sphere-shaped healing stones releases solid, positive energy consistently from all directions and provides space around you for protection - read by Denise Kinch, author, and spiritual healer.