Forest Singing Choker Necklace (Item #746)Regular price $250.00
This handmade choker necklace is as eclectic as its inspiration - the forest happily singing with spotted sunlight. The Sara Yo stone in this choker randomly formed the patterns of a dark part of the forest with sunspots, representing unlimited possibilities in life, and each piece is like no other. It's precisely set with a pink freshwater pearl and Swarovski elements in fine sterling silver.
About Sara Yo Stones:
- Made from mineral, JDZ Kaolin formed over millions of years
- The mineral served Chinese royalty over several dynasties
- Become shinier the longer you wear them
- Bring five Chinese Tao healing elements
- Each stone is one of a kind, therefore may slightly differ from that pictured
The Spiritual Energy: This healing stone brings you all 5 balanced elements to help you explore both your conscious and subconscious mind, discover opportunities and encourage you to make changes in life.